Building Automation Services Group
Expertise in Facilities Control & Building Automation Systems
Our Building Automation Services Group is committed to being "The Best in Control Solutions." We have taken the concept of a full service control systems integrator to another level:
- Electrical installation
- Building Automation Systems (BAS)
- Commercial HVAC Controls & HVAC Building Automation
- Lighting Controls & Management
- Energy Saving Automation Systems
- Electrical Metering
- Tenant after-hours billing
- Web Browser / Legacy systems
- Telephone / Data
- Smoke Control & Fire Alarm Systems
- Security and Access Control
- Direct Digital Controls (DDC)
- CCTV & Intrusion Detection
- Custom Controls
Building Control & Management Services
These building control and management services are provided without the risk and cost of coordinating multiple contractors and their subcontractors.
For Owners, this is a tremendous benefit:
- Single point of contact for warranty and follow up
- Fully coordinated and integrated building automation project
General Contractors also benefit by eliminating "holes" between the different subcontractors. This results in:
- Smoother job
- Fewer change orders
- High quality product
- Reducing paperwork
- Redundant coordination
- Satisfied customer
Other Systems Integrators wait until the end of the project to install their work, causing delays and the "end of the job crunch." KDC's professional building management team performs the coordination, scheduling, and manpower loading necessary to get the job done on time and within budget.
Building Automation Systems Design/Build and Installation Services
Whether we join the team during the building automation system design process or as a contractor, we bring to the project the expertise that you are looking for in a full service control systems integrator.
- Expert Account Managers can guide you through building control systems design, establish budgets, and provide the highest quality at the best value. We represent a full line of sophisticated facilities control systems. We work with you to choose the best system for your project, assuring you of a building management system that can meet today's needs and tomorrow's growth.
- Professional Engineers and our computer-aided drafting department provide a detailed package for submission and maintain computerized records for your final documentation package.
- Experienced Project Managers are committed to careful scheduling of each phase of the project. We perform a comprehensive cost analysis, and we are always looking for new and innovative electrical construction processes to reduce costs. We constantly monitor our projects to provide the highest quality in the industry.
- Tops in the industry, our Applications Engineers work with you and the design team to implement your system programming and create an easy to use graphical user interface for your window into the building automation system.